Our Migration Practice
Aus You Visas & Migration Services is a dedicated immigration firm based in Perth and has been assisting people who wish to visit, work, migrate or live in Australia by providing high standard services in all areas of Australian immigration law.
We are a boutique immigration law practice based in Osborne Park. Our chef migration agent – Mr Zhong Wang
- is a Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1068171)
- is a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA 9418472)
- is a Registered Tax Agent (RTA 25904015)
Zhong has previously worked as a tax accountant for over 4 years and began to practise Australian Immigration Law from 2010. Zhong holds a Graduate Certificate of Australian Migration Law & Practice, Postgraduate Diploma in Taxation, and Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting).
Zhong provides immigration services in a wide range of areas and is committed to providing practical and cost-effective advice. To maintain a high level of knowledge and professionalism, Zhong:
- is a member of the Migration Institute of Australia
- is a member of Migration Alliance
- acts in accordance with the Migration Agents’ Code of Conduct
- maintains a professional library, which contains current acts, policies and procedures
- has satisfied the annual continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- holds professional indemnity insurance
Disclaimer: Please note that all information on this website is general information only and is an overview of areas of interest. All information is provided by us in ‘good faith’ and is on an ‘as is’ basis and is not intended nor does it constitute legal advice. No person should rely on any material on this website as a basis for acting or refraining from acting for any purpose whatsoever. You should obtain professional advice before taking any actions based on any information on this website.
We make no representation or warranty as to whether the information on this website is accurate, current or complete for your purposes.
In no event shall we accept any liability for injury, loss or damage incurred due to the use or reliance of any information on this website.